This article details instructions about how to view survey results. This includes how to view survey submissions, partial survey submissions, incomplete surveys and collated survey data.
OVERVIEW OF SURVEY RESPONSES
1. Log in to your Lighthouse instance.
2. In the top menu bar, select ‘Manage’.
3. Then locate the required survey from the menu i.e. ‘General Surveys’, ‘Assurance Surveys’ or ‘Compliance Surveys’.
4. Locate the desired survey from the list of surveys that appear.
5. Once located, in a snapshot, you can see:
- a. How many questions are in the survey.
- b. How many people have been invited to complete the survey.
- c. How many people have not yet started the survey.
- d. How many people have started the survey.
- e. How many people have completed the survey.
6. To view the survey data, click on the hyperlinked name of the respective survey.
INDIVIDUAL SURVEY RESPONSES
1. To view a person’s individual response, click the ‘Participants‘ tab in the top menu bar.
2. Search for the name of the individual whose survey results you want to view.
3. Click the blue ‘View‘ button in the far-right box next to their name.
4. You can now view their individual responses to questions.
5. In the ‘Participants’ tab you can also view in a snapshot who has started and submitted their responses, and who hasn’t.
6. If there is a date listed in the ‘Started‘ column, this refers to the date the survey was started.
7. If there is a date listed in the ‘Submitted‘ column, this refers to the date the survey was submitted.
8. If either of these columns are blank, the survey has not been started/submitted by that person.
VIEWING ALL COLLATED SURVEY RESPONSES
1. To view the collated survey responses, click the ‘Analysis‘ tab in the top menu bar.
2. To export this data, select ‘Action‘ .
3. Then select ‘Export to Excel‘.
4. If you would like to annotate the survey analysis, you can click the ‘Edit Comments‘ button under the ‘Action‘ heading to add comments under the response rate heading.