This article details instructions to reset your password in Lighthouse using the ‘Login ID & Password’ function.
1. Access the required Lighthouse login screen.
2. In the ‘Login with Username and Password’ box, click the hyperlinked text titled ‘Haven’t set your password yet, or forgotten it? Click here.’
3. Enter your email address into the ‘Logon ID / Email Address’ text box.
4. Once entered, press the blue ‘Reset‘ button.
5. Check your inbox for an email from Lighthouse.
6. The instructions in this email will prompt you to click a link to create a new password – click the link.
7. Once you open the link, enter your ‘New Password’ and then ‘Confirm Password’.
8. Once complete, press the blue ‘Save’ button.
9. You will now be logged into your Lighthouse instance.
You can use these login credentials (your email address and your newly created password) to login back into your Lighthouse instance in the future (as needed).