This article provides instructions on how to stop a user from receiving email notifications from Lighthouse.
1. Log in to your Lighthouse instance.
2. Select the settings cog.
3. Select ‘Administration’.
4. Select ‘Users’.
5. Search for the user you would like to stop from receiving emails.
6. Click the pencil icon next to their profile (located on the far left side).
7. Scroll down to ‘Notifications’.
8. From the drop-down list, select ‘Never Email’.
8. Select ‘Save’.
9. That user will no longer receive email notifications from Lighthouse.