This article details instructions about how to delegate a survey to another person.
1. Log in to your Lighthouse instance.
2. In the top menu bar, select ‘Manage’.
3. Then locate the appropriate survey group from the menu i.e. ‘General Surveys’, ‘Assurance Surveys’ or ‘Compliance Surveys’.
4. Select the desired survey from the list of surveys that appear.
5. Once in the survey, at the top of the survey menu bar, select the ‘Participants’ tab.
6. From the list of participants, locate the participant who will be assigned a delegate. You can do this by ticking the box on the far-left side.
7. Select the drop-down list from the ‘Action’ button in the menu bar.
8. From the list, select ‘Assign Delegate’.
9. Search for the name of the individual you are wanting to assign as the delegate, and then click ‘select’.
11. The survey is now open to the Delegate to respond.
12. Once delegated, only the delegated person may update the survey. The delegated
person can also manage participants on behalf of the originator as well.
13. While the survey originator cannot update the survey while it is delegated, they can, however, continue to manage participants responding to them.
14. When the delegate completes and submits the survey, it will be returned to the
originator for final review and submission.
Note: A Delegate cannot submit the survey on behalf of the originator. Only a Proxy
can submit a survey on behalf of the originator. See this guide for more details.