This article provides a quick tour of Lighthouse’s Homepage (Dashboard).
ACCESSING YOUR DASHBOARD
1. Log in to your Lighthouse instance.
2. When you log in, you will be directed to Lighthouse’s homepage – also referred to as the “Dashboard”.
Note: if you are not automatically directed, you can click the Lighthouse logo in the top left corner to take you to your dashboard.
LIGHTHOUSE TILE DASHBOARD
Each tile displayed on your dashboard represents a function/module within Lighthouse. Tiles are colour coded to display information at a glance
- A green tile indicates that an action is required. The number on the left of the tile indicates the number of items there is for you to action. To access these action items, click on the ‘to action’ link.
- A blue tile means there are items related to you that are in-progress (but no action is needed). The number on the right of the tile indicates the number of items in-progress. To access these in-progress items, click on the ‘in progress’ link.
- A black tile means there are no items for action or currently in-progress.
LIGHTHOUSE LIST DASHBOARD
The list view shows all in-tray items in a single list. The list view may be useful when your organisation is licensed to use many modules or users that may only have a few items at any one time.
The Registers Tab at top of screen refers to the Module ‘Asset Registers’ and will only be visible if your organisation is using the Accountable Forms module.
Choose between displaying items ‘Requiring My Action’, ‘In Progress’ or ‘Complete’ by clicking on the tabs. Users can click on any of the items within the tabs to view/action requests.
- Grouping the Display: Items can be displayed by groups by dragging the column header into the space above. For example to display all items by Type of Application, drag the Type header above – then all items will appear grouped by type in the display. To undo the grouping, drag the header back into the table.
- Filtering the Display: The display can also be filtered. For example, only those items with a status of ‘Delegate Review’ can be displayed by clicking on the filter icon in the Status column header and selecting that option. Click on the Show Filter/Hide Filter button to bring up more filter options. The filter type defaults to ‘Contains’. To change this default, click on the filter type icon and select the required filter logic to be applied to the filter.
- Ordering the Display by Date: Items can also be displayed in order of Last Action from oldest to newest by clicking on the arrow in the header of the Last Action column.
Please refer to our other user guide on how to switch between the ‘Tile’ and ‘List’ view.